Friday, August 1, 2008

Rough Week

This week has been rough. Not only was I the full timer at my office, but Nathan has had a record number of seizures, one episode of which landed him in the ER because they happened at school and his instructor flipped out.
As if the ER could do anything about epilepsy.

I'm extraordinarily tired and just feeling all around beat.

But, I did 'finish' TGTD. Finished as in I think i reached a stopping point at 88,700 words and I sent it to Amelia for the first cut.
I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to be adding on or subtracting, and I don't know how long it will be before I start the third in the series.

I will be taking the time while Amelia is editing to work on my other project-- peeks can be found at my deviantArt account. I think it will be a departure for me in terms of my prose. Mostly because I'll be working in a realistic and contemporary world, which is not something I have a lot of experience with with novel length work.
Of course any help with this project would be highly appreciated.
I'm excited to work with Jes on this. Can't wait.

No comments: